Want to know more about FeisWorx services?
Save The Planet Feis and Victoria School Feis - registrations, changes and payments will close at noon on Tuesday, May 17. Unpaid registrations will be dropped after that time.
The feis committee has decided to cancel this year's CelticFest Mississippi Feis, but we want to try again next year. The committee, which includes a partnering with CelticFestMS and Muggivan School, would like to see the growth of Irish dancing in Mississippi and believe that having a feis will help these efforts tremendously.
If you have any insight into what may have prevented others from registering, please let the feis know so they can make those adjustments in 2023. Please fill out the Google Form at https://forms.gle/Pxd4EUosDBztfN6V7#celticfestmississippifeis #mississippifeis #feis #registration #canceled #irishdance #competition #irish to do this.
The Festival is still on and we invite you to come and enjoy it!
Full refunds will be processed for anyone who already registered and paid. Please allow up to a week for us to complete these.
We hope to be able to offer this feis next year. We look forward to seeing you then!
Printing Number Cards - When a feis allows / requires printing your own number card, those cards will not be available for printing until after all changes are closed. There may be some last minute splits or re-balancing of splits that could impact which competition you are in. If we allowed printing before things are finalized, you could have the wrong information on your card. Typically, cards become available for printing on Tuesday evening before the feis.
Feiseanna and COVID-19 Restrictions
We're excited that several organizations are making it possible for dancers to get back to feis-ing. Before paying for your registration, please be sure that you understand any special rules that the feis may be imposing. These rules are there for YOUR safety and health and the safety and health of other participants.
There may be other rules that are imposed by local or state governments. You need to research these on your own since they will be changing over time as governmental organizations assess conditions in their areas. These rules may involve things like wearing masks and quarantine after travel from out of state.
Current Mid-America Region Feiseanna:
- Detroit International Feis (Jun 3-4, Livonia, MI)
- Kinsella Feis (Jun 4, New Berlin, WI)
- Cream City Feis (Jun 5, New Berlin, WI)
- Indianapolis Feis (Jun 10-11, Indianapolis, IN)
- Bluegrass Feis (Jun 19, Lexington, KY)
Current Southern Region Feiseanna:
- Orlando Feis (May 28, Orlando, FL)
- Alter Ego Feis (May 29, Orlando, FL)
- CelticFest Mississippi (Jun 4, Brandon, MS)
- Texas Capital Championships (Jun 11, Austin, TX)
- Live Music Capital Feis (Jun 12, Austin, TX)
- Feis Fleur de Lis (Jun 18, Fredericksburg, VA)
- Muggivan Feis (Jun 19, Fredericksburg, VA)
Current Western Canadian Region Feiseanna:
- Victoria Feis (May 21, Victoria, BC)
- Brady Spring Feis (May 20-22, Edmonton, AB)
- Western Canadian Open (Jun 4-5, Calgary, AB)
Current Western US Region Feiseanna:
- Save The Planet Feis (May 20-21, San Francisco, CA) - NEW DATE!!!
- Grand Canyon State Feis (Jun 4, Scottsdale, AZ)
- Lucky 7's Feis (Jun 4, San Jose, CA)
- Scottsdale Feis (Jun 5, Scottsdale, AZ)
- Silicon Valley Feis (Jun 5, San Jose, CA)
- Oregon State Championship Feis (Jun 11, Portland, OR)
- Rocky Mountain Showdown (Jun 11-12, Monument, CO) - NEW VENUE!!!
- Fleadh Rince na Gaelacha (Jun 12, Portland, OR)
- Feis Orange County (Jun 18-19, Anaheim, CA)
- Utah Feis (Jun 25, Sandy, UT)
- Wenatchee Feis (Jun 25, Wenatchee, WA)
- Columbia River Feis (Jun 26, Wenatchee, WA)
- Lewis & Clark Feis (Sep 3, Seaside, OR)
- Feis Na Mara (Sep 4, Seaside, OR)
More Feiseanna are coming soon. Watch for:
- Oklahoma State Championships (Jul 9, Oklahoma City, OK)
- Scissortail Feis (Jul 10, Oklahoma City, OK)
- Comortas an Chosta Oir (Aug 13, Rancho Mirage, CA)
- Gold Coast Feis (Aug 14, Rancho Mirage, CA)
- Colorado Gold Feis (Aug 27, Denver, CO)
- Colorado Summerset Feis (Aug 28, Denver, CO)
- Feis At The Falls (Sep 10, Spokane, WA) - NEW FEIS!!!
- Deirdre Abeid Memorial Feis (Sep 11, Spokane, WA) - NEW FEIS!!!
- McKeever School Feis (Oct 1, Sacramento, CA)
- CIDA Championships (Oct 22, Los Angeles, CA)
- Damhsa Teaghlach Feis (Oct 23, Los Angeles, CA)
If you want to know when these feiseanna open for registration, please take advantage of our feis notification email. Use the checkboxes at the bottom of your User Information form (log in and click the Edit My User Info button). New feis announcements are sent on a region basis, so please opt in to receive announcements for all of the regions you are interested in.